Tuesday, December 28

Christmas Ended

Christmas is ended. This isn't a white Christmas or either a cold Christmas. The temperature was high at 19oC and I did not feel cold at all. I guess everyone like a cool Christmas, right?

Me and Vivian spent the night at TST and Central area, which was really crowded. The view from TST to Central is fantasitc. I was amazed by the number of crowd. It was look like a warm Christmas to me in Central. Back to TST area, the atmosphere changed into a party feel. I questioned whether these teens know what's Christmas is all about? Is it the just gifts, MP3, cell phone? Or the so-called Christmas Spirit as in Polar Express?

We also went to watch Nutcracker at Hong Kong Cultral Art Center on the day after. This is the first time I watch the play. The ballet is wonderful. The stage effect is wonderful. It is a Russian fairy-tale where you can find Mouse King, handsome and brave nutcracker prince -- a all time Christmas musical drama.



No comments: