Monday, August 23

Monday

  • I can't think of a better name than this for the blog.
  • I have been to Vivian's new hall tonight. I also visited her room too. It is a pretty nice place. The washroom is shared by 4 girls (2 rooms, 2 ppl shares a room), which is much better than HKUST's design (1 washroom per floor). The room is fairly large and clean. The view isn't really good, as the window is facing the inner side of the hall buildings. It should have better views, as the other side of the building should face the kowloon side and TST. I guess the window at common room can view fireworks during Chinese New Year.
  • I hope I would not be too missing of her after she moved into the student hall. I... envy her room and her new live, though I already had it. Looking at the stuff in the room, we guess her new roommate should probably like her room neat and tidy... which is a good sign :)
  • As for the working, we are still try hard to verify our BusinessObjects' report. It is really difficult for us, as we don't know much about business logic and the underlying table structure of DDS. Most of the time we don't know whether or not our report is correct. However, we should be the party who knows all the thing, and in fact we are in the best position as we can ask our users and our fellow vender as the same time. Time is our only enemy.

No comments: