Wednesday, July 21

Tuesday

  1. I have seen Harry Potter today ~~ nice film.
  2. I found out myself to be quite stubborn indeed. Being a program around 3 - 4 years, I like computers more and more. It is the passion in which developers enjoy and addicted. Simply because machine is in fact much more predictable than human. I must adjust myself.
  3. I want to swim, do reading, watching movie, gaming.... but I have only 24 hours a day. Gee ~~
  4. Seeing my roommate finish the all 3 cert so fast. I want it too. But looking the java cert name card in my wallet, I hesitated. Does it really do good to me? Or I am just feel insecured about my current job/career.
  5. I got an idea of exchange 10 - 20 vocabularies with vivian and we do spelling exercise on each other's words. Then, we can learn around 15 new words every week!

No comments: