Thursday, September 21

Video Rental for Lamma Resident

According to www.lamma.com.hk, there is a new video rental for Lamma -- http://www.movieflys.com/movieflys/?saref=7sa5



You can search and check which film you want to watch in the web site. The DVD will be mailed to you, and you return it by mail too. It is a special offer of $99 per month (unlimited watch) for lamma resident, in the next few weeks. There are rumors saying that they will have prompt counter in Lamma Fun Day. :)

Receiving DVD by mail? Not a bad idea. But $99 per month? I can't really watch that much DVD. Assuming watching 1 DVD per week, it costs me $25 per DVD. Mmm... not a cheap price.

PS: Again, come and join us in the Lamma Fun Day on Oct 22 ~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I recently join their service, and I like it so far. I use the $149 plan which I can have 2 dvd. I usually get a new dvd 2-3 days after I return a dvd. I think it's not bad. The thing that I really like is that it's very convenient!!! I don't have to go out and I can just add all the movies I like and forget about them, and they will come to my mailbox!!