Thursday, January 11

Mahjong Playing

Everyone is talking about it, my colleagues and even the TV news talks about it - Apple's iPhone. I just don't get it why Apple can produce such a state-of-art phone, while Nokia, Motorola etc was producing mobile phone for so many years? Do I want one? Sure. I think it is way cheaper than all so-called SmartPhone on the market which is not really small at all.But that's probably don't stop me buying the UMPC. :)



By the way, after the coffee brewing and music in Miss Happy last week, me and my gf will teach a English couple playing Mahjong! Ha. That's would be fun. In mean time, anyone wanna review the rule: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahjong

PS: I really want to "translate" the cantonese idiom "供你上大學" (Paying money for you to goto college), which is something you will say when you lose money to other playing during a Mahjong game. School bag can also be secretly placed behind you to "curse" you (so that you can't win).

2 comments:

Kenneth said...

you better explain why the School bag can curse your lose money ...... since there are 'books' inside.........why books cause lose......haha!

welcome back to blog world

JadeB said...

I like that schoolbag idea, worth a try! - wonder if it works for other games...poker? backgammon?

Jade (The Mahjong Guide)