Thursday, August 12

Nice Dinner

  • Today I went to my roommate's home to have dinner. It was great. They are so welcome and friendly. And many funny things happened, like being asked how many kids I am going to have, and the funny conversion between us and his grandma. It have been a long time I did not go there for dinner. I guess it must have 5 years, excluding Chinese New Year!
  • As for the dinner, I took Vivian with me this time. I hope she can enjoy the dinner too.
  • I borrowed the "Head First EJB" from my roommate, hope that I have time to read it and some find time to take the examination.
  • Actually, I like the current job pretty much. It gives me a sense of security, and the not-going-change-so-much feeling, which is something I never had for the past 4 years! Though I don't really like what I am doing for the moment. I hope that I can make good use of my time to finish my master. Honestly, I am very look forward to the commencing of the new acadermic year!
  • I am very worry about my Dad and my Mum. Not knowing what I can do for them, I felt pretty helpless. Though not feeling completely hopeless, I don't know what I should do beside pray for them. I want to find some good friend for mum. I mean not those eat-drink-or-hi-bye kind of friends, but friends who is actually loving you and helpful. I think she needs some social life.
  • I can't stand for my house any longer -- a slogan I always shout these years; I felt, again, helpless about this situation. To me, my room/house is like a hotel room. Basically I can't do anything useful and effectively within my room. I spent so much time turning around inside my room and doing mindless stuff like "taking my sockets and pants to laundry basket", "taking my 3 days ago cups for washing", "put back my bank statement, credit card statement, and mindless newsletter", ", "moving stack of countless books/magazines/notes/print-outs from my chair to my bed, in order to get some room". Gee ~~~ what's this?